KPOP HEAVEN!
L
Hi and Annyeonghaseyo..Welcome to My blog If you want to request a profile..please drop it in the request box =)
D'Owner!

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries OlderPost RequestMe~!

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland.


Tick ToCk!!




Is This Our Last Goodbye?Chapter 1

Characters :
(You) Song Hyemi
tumblr_lqrowaA0Hq1qkz46ko1_500.png
- Cute
   - Bubbly
     - Smart    
    - Age : 17

 Oh Sehun

385754_461747603839644_352560394758366_1    
- Handsome
-Your boyfriend/ ex-boyfriend
- Immature at some times
 - Living with Luhan, his bestfriend
 - Age : 18
Nam Jihae
tumblrl0jzgufgxz1qb171z_large.jpg Do Hwe Ji/Do Hoe Ji
                - Your best friend
                                                - Sometimes acted like a mother to you
- Pretty
     - Age : 17

Luhan
i'm a shy boy shy shy shy boy
       -Handsome
         - Has a prankster side
         - Sehun's Bestfriend
          - Age : 18   
<> Other characters might appear in the story later.
♦♦♦
"Hyemi-ah, I.. I.. need to tell you something"

"Oppa, this.. this.. can't be true.. right?"

 ♦♦♦
Annyeong, Urm.. ShiningExoPlanet here..
and this is my first fic [more like One-shot ><]
I hope you leave comments and please point out my mistakes if there are some mistakes..
There might be some grammatical errors and spelling errors since English is not my first language.. 
and any similiarities is a pure coincidence. So.. Let's get started! ^^




It's a boring day for you without him. 
You're in your living room, laying on your sofa while staring at the ceiling, mumbling some random words.

"Aish.. So bored.." you said.
You decided to listen to some music, and slowly, your eyes droop, and you fall into a deep slumber.

As time past, you woke up.
"What time is it?" you asked yourself as you looked at the clock, it shows 4pm. You're about to stand up when your phone rings. You checked your phone and found out that you got a text message from someone who you loved so much, your boyfriend. You immediately clicked the text message.

From : Thehunnie
Hyeminnie-ah! Meet me at the park, 5pm sharp, okay?

You smiled as you read his text and replied him that you will. You quickly stood up and get ready. You took a bath, wear your blue  floral dress and put light make ups and took your bag and you're ready to go. You went out of your apartment and took the cab to the park.

 You arrived there a little bit faster than you have expected.
*Great, I guess I have to wait* you thought as you walked to the bench.
When suddenly, you heard someone called you.
"Hyemi-ah!" 
You recognize that voice, you turned around and your face lit up.
"Oppa!" you shouted cheerfully.
You looked at his face, it looked.. uncomfortable and serious.
"H-H-Hyemi-ah.. I-I.." Sehun struttered.
"I what?" you asked him while looking at him your unresistable big bambi eyes.
"I..... I need to tell you something.." he said as he slightly frowned.
---
A/N : Is it short? ><" I'm not really good at writing, so please point out any mistakes I did in this chapter so I can fix it ^^
Please leave comments and follow!! 
Gomawo~