KPOP HEAVEN!
L
Hi and Annyeonghaseyo..Welcome to My blog If you want to request a profile..please drop it in the request box =)
D'Owner!

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries OlderPost RequestMe~!

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland.


Tick ToCk!!




Explanation of “Visual” and “Face of The Group”

Hello Kpoppers! How’s your day? I hope all of you getting better in your life. Recently, I keep thinking on what to post in this blog. Then, someone asked me what is the difference between “Visual” and “Face of The Group”. As what I see, there’s a lot of guests who visited this site getting confused between the term “Visual” and “Face of The Group” in Kpop group.

Well, generally “Visual” and “Face of The Group” are typically the same thing. Let’s make it specific! In the other hand, “Visual” is the most good-looking / most attractive member in a group, though not always. While, “Face of The Group” is the member who appear on variety shows more than the others, who are usually in the center of their formation, or the one who brings the most publicity to the group.

For example, I take U-Kiss as the reference. The “Visual” in U-Kiss should be Kiseop, but the “Face of The Group” is Dongho because he’s the member of U-Kiss who brings the most publicity to U-Kiss, or in the other words the one who makes U-Kiss well-known among the fans. The same thing goes to MBLAQ. The “Visual” should be Thunder, but Lee Joon is the member who appear in public the most, then he’s the “Face of The Group”.

Whatever it is, that was the specific explanation. The conclusion is “Visual” and “Face of The Group” basically meant the same thing. “Face of The Group” is the “Visual”. Hope I helped!

** What do you guys think? Just let me know if anything wrong here!